Elmore Creme Bleach
Gently Lightens Excess Dark Hair
Elmore Creme Bleach is a gentle, quick and the safest way to lighten hair on your face, arms and body for a smooth and radiant skin. The inclusion of Creme Activator makes the process of bleaching very quickly and trouble free, whilst nourishing and protecting your skin to give you a smooth and silky feeling.
Note: Its Peach fragrance in the activator takes off the sting associated with hair bleach usage.
Direction of Use
- There are marks present on the provided mixing tray for exact proportions, which is equal to (i) two parts creme bleach and (ii) one part creme activator.
- Put Creme Bleach (tube #1) on large mark covering it complete AND Creme Activator (tube #2) on the small mark covering it completely.
- Immediately recap tubes tightly.
- Blend the two cremes with rapid, thorough strokes, using the enclosed spatula.
- Read precautions before use.
- Wash the area to be bleached with cold water and soap, dry thoroughly.
- Apply mixture with spatula covering hair completely. Do not rub in.
- After 12 minutes remove with spatula; if hair is not sufficiently bleach reapply until the desire result is obtained (bleaching time differs with hair type).
- Wash the bleached area with cold water. Wash spatula and mixing tray.
- It is recommended to use Elmore Soft Moisturizing Cream after bleach.
Note: If bleaching mixture causes tenderness or irritation, remove mixture immediately. Wait 24 hours before reapplying a milder mixture which can be made by using a little less of activator (tube #2).